USCPA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
USCPA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was updated April 24, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and email address
- usage data
- demographic information, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How do we use your information?
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information without your consent, except when required to do so by law.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
- You can opt out by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, simply do not fill out the form and select the “x” to close out the box.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at Info@US-Captive.com
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at Info@US-Captive.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
U.S. Captive Partners & Associates
485 Underhill Blvd, Suite 101
Syosset, New York 11791